2017 Junior Membership
WPGA Membership Benefits
Junior members will enjoy many benefits. Upon joining, members will be able to register for WPGA Junior events online using BlueGolf from the comfort of their own home. Junior benefits include:
- Discounted entry fees of $10 per Junior Tour event, $4 per Future Tour event, $20-$35 per Players Tour event.
- Junior membership gift will be based on how many years you have been a member. Gifts range from a sharpie marker set to a putter cover or head cover with WPGA Junior Foundation logo. Awesome gifts in 2017! View gifts online.
- Allowed to earn Player of the Year Points.
-Discount at Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells. Save $50-$100 per night. “Hot Dates” flyer emailed to you.
- Discount tickets for Milwaukee Bucks games. Flyer with discounted games emailed out.
- Discounts at Enterprise/National rental car.
- Free initial lesson worth $175 (1 1/2 hours) from any Wisconsin GolfTec store. By appointment only.
- Culver’s Coupon
- Download our Mobile APP and register for events and view results
DISCOUNTED ENTRY FEES
Members will receive a $10 discount for Junior Tour events, a $20-$35 discount on Players Tour events and a $4 discount on Future Tour events. Other discounts will be available for Milwaukee County Parks and Par 3 tour events.
JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP BAG TAG
Junior will be mailed a bag tag and membership letter. The membership letter will contain WSGA Handicap number if you selected that with your junior membership.
PREREGISTER FOR EVENTS ONLINE
Beginning April 10, 2017 members can register online.
· Members may mail or fax in entries however, they will not be processed until April 13.
· April 24 will be last day for members to register before non-members.
· Starting April 25, all non-members can register for tournaments.
· We will continue Member only events. Sign up early for these because they are sure to fill up quickly.
· Take advantage of this period to become a junior member and register for events you want to play in before they fill up.
JUNIOR PACKET & PLAYER OF THE YEAR POINTS
Members will receive a junior packet in March that includes tournament entries, golf camps, and other junior tournaments statewide. *You must be a Junior Member to receive Player of Year Points*.
New in 2017
Additional Sibling Membership Registrations:
Parents may register additional siblings, 21 years of age or younger, as junior members online. As long as one sibling is signed up for the Junior Membership at either the $65 or $55 level, any remaining brothers or sisters may sign up for the discounted Sibling Membership.
View Printable 2017 Junior Membership Here